1 CPT7776 Chicago Pneumatic
Features and Benefits
- 1770 ft-lbs high torque in reverse
- Durable pin less closed reinforced rocking dog clutch mechanism
- TPR handle and side handle with ability to rotate in 4 positions
- Regulator integrated in forward and reverse button with 3 position power settings in both directions
- Rubber bumper included to protect both applications and tools
The CP7776 1” High Torque Pistol Impact Wrench, is the latest addition to the Chicago Pneumatic Tool offering. This pistol grip impact provides the operator with the power to handle tough applications, especially off-road equipment or tire repair work. In addition to the high torque, 1,770 ft-lbs, the CP7776 has 3 power settings in both forward and reverse so the operator can have ultimate control. When it comes to durable, heavy hitting 1” impact wrenches for truck and bus maintenance, CP has been respected for many years and with the CP7776, this tradition will continue.