Chicago Pneumatic 1/2 in. Impact Wrench w/ 2 in. Anvil CPT7755-2 Chicago Pneumatic
Features and Benefits:
- The Best and Most Adjustable Power Control for Pneumatic Tools Offering 11 Settings in Forward
- High Durability Twin Hammer Mechanism with Magnesium Clutch Housing and Composite Motor Housing
- Lightweight & Compact at 4.3 lbs. and 8.6 inches
- 960 ft/lbs. of Max Torque in Reverse
- Ergonomic One-Hand New Side2Side Forward/Reverse System and Well Balanced Tool
Our CP7755-2 1/2" Impact Wrench with 2" Anvil offers the industries best and most adjustable power control for pneumatic tools on the market. 11 settings in forward ranging from 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and 100% of the maximum torque of 960 ft.lbs. It's a lightweight, compact, well balanced and very durable tool to help you get the job done right and with little effort.