1/2 in. Drive Composite Impact Wrench CPT7749 Chicago Pneumatic
Features and Benefits:
- 955 ft.-lbs of extreme torque
- S2S Technology for forward / reverse
- Ergonomic composite handle for strong durability and less weight
- 3 positive power settings
- Full teasing trigger allows full control when tightening or loosening fasteners
The most convenient side-to-side forward/reverse switch which we call S2S Technology for a true 1 hand operation. "Real Honest Torque" is 955 ft. lbs. It's designed for ultimate user comfort and balanced with ergonomic, composite handle. Twin hammer clutch with MgDriven Technology for superior torque and reliability. The 360 degree swivel inlet helps to prevent hose kinks.